C&S Business Services has immediate openings for Bilingual Banking Customer Service Representatives to work remotely from their home (must reside in Missouri).
Salary/hours for Bilingual Banking Customer Service Representatives: $13.25/hr.; 8-hour shift (Monday-Sunday between the hours of 6 a.m.-11 p.m.); must be flexible on shift and days
Responsibilities for Bilingual Banking Customer Service Representatives:
- answer large volume of customer service calls
- respond to customer requests within established timelines and maintain service levels expectations
- provide information and assistance regarding banking products
- answer questions in quick & efficient manner
- research items and follow-up with customers in a timely manner
- provide written responses to customer inquiries when applicable
- follow escalation & reporting procedures to address customer concerns
- verify caller identity using authentication procedures
Requirements for Bilingual Banking Customer Service Representatives:
- must reside in the state of Missouri
- high school diploma or equivalent
- minimum one year of client service &/or sales experience
- must successfully complete Spanish eSkill assessment
- PC and typing experience
- solid written and verbal communication skills
- must have internet access with 50 mb/ps or faster
- must be able to hardwire internet (ethernet cable)
- must be able to work remotely in room with a door
- banking and/or call center experience preferred
Apply online (including resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive, Jefferson City. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.
- Pay: $13.25/hr.