C&S has immediate openings for full-time Customer Service Representatives in Jefferson City.
Salary for Customer Service Representatives: $10.25-$11/hr.
Customer Service Representatives responsibilities:
- respond to customer inquiries received by telephone, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), or web based portal regarding information on programs and services
- record customer interactions and transactions, by documenting details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken
- follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy
- address customers inquiries and resolve problems to ensure that appropriate changes are made; refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation; communicate with supervisor regarding any potential needs or concerns
- perform data entry accurately
- perform other duties as assigned by management
Requirements for Customer Service Representatives:
- HS Diploma/GED required
- must have excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- must have the ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, ability to work as a team member, as well as independently, ability to maintain confidentiality and security of all information
Apply now and/or at 1731 Southridge Dr. or contact us at (573) 635-9295.
- Pay: $10.25-$11/hr
- Education: High School Diploma/GED