C&S has immediate openings for full-time Customer Services Representative in the Jefferson City area for one of central Missouri’s ever-growing top companies.
Compensation and Schedule for the Customer Service Representative
Temp to Hire – Starting salary $12/hr with pay increase to $14.42/hr after rollover. Must be able to work shifts 7am to 4pm and 9:30am-6pm Monday-Friday
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative
- Provide excellent customer service to individuals seeking eligibility and/or enrollments to Medicaid.
- Assist callers applying for MO HealthNet coverage and check status on pending applications.
- Prepare, process, and maintain new and existing member enrollments and disenrollments.
- Interpret and apply the CMS enrollment and eligibility rules and procedures.
- Research and reconcile the errors and rejections received on the weekly and monthly reports.
- Determine appropriate action, make manual corrections if needed and submit corrected transactions.
- Make outbound calls to Medicare members reconciling enrollment applications.
- Research and resolve escalated inquires/issues that are more complex.
- Perform outbound member calls.
- Miscellaneous projects as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Type 30wpm
- Excellent communication skills
- General computer skills
To apply for the customer service positions, submit resume to CarrieR@cs-business.com, (573) 635-9295 or in person at 1731 Southridge Dr.
- Pay: $12/hr-$14.42/hr
- Education: High School Diploma/GED