C&S has an immediate opening for a full-time Logistics Operator at Unilever in Jefferson City. This is a possible temp-to-hire position.
Salary/hours for Logistics Operator: $13.25/hr.; 12-hour rotating shifts
Responsibilities for Logistics Operator include:
- operating fork trucks, pallet jacks, palletizers, de-palletizer equipment and other material handling equipment
- training associates on warehouse systems, programs and documentation
- handling material issues and returns to/from production process
- auditing materials and inventory maintenance
- conducting Focused Improvement activities to eliminate losses
- coordinate team coverage to ensure resources can meet operational requirements
- adhere to plant GMP guidelines
Requirements of Logistics Operator include:
- possess computer skills (PC programs, Windows, SAP, Rockwell supervisory system)
- ability to utilize existing OPLs, SOPs and downtime documentation for troubleshooting
- adhere to all Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) policies
- attend all SHE training & serve on SHE team
- must have high school diploma or equivalent and valid driver’s license
- must have forklift experience
- must have clean background, the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and steel toe shoes/boots
Send resume to email@example.com and/or apply at 1731 Southridge Drive.
- Pay: $13.25/hr.
- Education: high school diploma or equivalent