C&S has immediate openings for part-time (weekend) Operations Support Technicians in Jefferson City.
Salary/hours for Operations Support Technicians: $15/hr.; 2 shift choices include (Saturday 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m.-1 p.m.) or (Saturday 8 p.m.-12 midnight and Sunday 8-10 p.m.)
Responsibilities for Operations Support Technicians:
- performs daily system jobs per documented instructions
- monitor and respond to operating and error messages ensuring software and computers are running properly
- respond to software and hardware emergencies
- monitor and react to IT operations processing schedule
- balance reports generated by internal applications
Requirements for Operations Support Technicians:
- high school diploma (some college experience is preferred)
- must have the ability to problem solve and follow procedures
- experience working with data processing and reporting systems
- must have good communication and documentation skills
- must successfully pass a criminal background check
Apply now (including resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive.
- Pay: $15/hr.