C&S has multiple immediate openings for full-time Packaging Operators at Unilever in Jefferson City.
Salary/hours for Packaging Operators: $12.50/hr.; 12 hour rotating shifts (6 a.m.-6:15 p.m.; 6 p.m.-6:15 a.m.)
Responsibilities for Packaging Operators include:
- light industrial packaging
- quality control and line support
- re-work where/when necessary
Requirements for Packaging Operators include:
- ability to produce quality work in high volume environment
- reliable transportation
- clean background
- ability to pass a drug screening
- high school diploma or equivalent
Send resume to email@example.com and apply at 1731 Southridge Drive.
- Pay: $12.50/hr.
- Education: high school diploma or equivalent
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org