C&S has an immediate opening for a Payroll Administrator in a local CPA office in Jefferson City.
Salary/hours for Payroll Administrator: Salary is commensurate with experience.; 8am-5pm Monday-Friday; This is a temp-to-hire position.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters
- Manage electronic timekeeping systems
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions
- Prepare and issue earning statements
- Issue paychecks and manage direct deposits
- Maintain employee records
- Coordinate with companies to ensure correct employee data
- Provide administrative assistance to the accounting department
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years payroll experience
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Apply online &/or at 1731 Southridge Drive. Contact 573-635-9295 with questions.
- Pay: Salary commensurate with exp
- Experience: 2 plus years payroll experience
- Education: High School Diploma/GED