C&S has an immediate opening for a full-time, contract-to-permanent Medical Claims Specialist in Jefferson City.
Salary/hours for Medical Claims Specialist: $30,000/year; Monday-Friday (8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Responsibilities for Provider Communications Specialist:
- providing excellent customer service to MO HealthNet providers via telephone, mail, and email inquiries
- maintaining an indepth knowledge of MO HealthNet policies, regulations, and procedures and have the capability to clearly and concisely interpret and explain complex claims data
- accessing MMIS, eMOMED, and online Provider Manuals to research, analyze, and assist with provider inquiries
- maintaining departmental quotas and ensure that assignment deadlines are being met
Requirements for Medical Claims Specialist:
- must have experience in one or more of the following: healthcare provider relations, healthcare patient relations, insurance claims processing, medical billing, medical diagnostic and procedure coding
- must have a proven ability to operate in a fast-paced, high volume environment while adhering to departmental guidelines.
Apply now and submit resume to CarrieR@cs-business.com.
- Pay: $30,000/year
- Education: High School Diploma/GED