C&S has an immediate opening for a full-time, temp-to-hire Senior Production Planner in Jefferson City.
Senior Production Planner salary is commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities for Senior Production Planner:
- Daily scheduling of product (including mold changes, color changes & priorities of daily production)
- Tracking production output, throughput, machine production hours, downtime, dollars produced and reporting to the management team
- Plan and direct production and inventory control
- Coordinate operations planning process
- Direct the inventory team to ensure process controls are in place that allow accurate cycle counting
- Coordinate production team and work directly with purchasing team
- Identify software procedural improvements
- Relay relevant information to management regarding material shortages, potential scheduling interruptions & possible equipment maintenance
Requirements for Senior Production Planner:
- BS in Business Management or the equivalent of 5 years in manufacturing operations (including manufacturing systems, product costing and planning)
- 5-10+ years planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong organization and problem solving skills and strong team player
- Solid MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint) and technical writing skills
Apply online now and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive. Contact Sonnett at C&S 573-635-9295 with questions.
- Pay: salary is commensurate with experience
- Education: BS in Business Management or the equivalent of 5 years in manufacturing operations